The 2018 social programme posted out to Beaulieu One Hundred members features the following exclusive events.
- We start on the 3rd April with a visit to Aston Martin Red Bull’s state of the art HQ in Milton Keynes, then on the 20th we travel to Crewe to visit Bentley.
- On May 15th, a double-barrelled event covers a visit to the very exciting Prodrive premises, then moves on to Base Performance for some fun on the Formula 1 and Le One and Le Mans simulators for those that are interested to make a day of it. Those of you who do not wish to do the simulators but want to visit Prodrive – a separate tour date has been arranged for Tuesday August 21st.
- A visit to the well-known Mike Hawthorn Museum is planned for June 12th .
- Classic Motor Cars and the recently opened Marches Academy in Bridgnorth will open their doors to us on July 25th.
- Prodrive Tour Only – a separate tour date has been arranged for the afternoon of Tuesday August 21st.
- A Cotswold tour, along the lines of the very successful Yorkshire tour last year, will roll out over the weekend 21-23 September.
- As usual we hold our Beaulieu One Hundred Annual Dinner in October which will be held back in museum this year, and will be held slightly earlier on the 6th. Again Master Builders Buckler’s Hard have held some rooms for us.
- And, on November 29th , we take a trip to London to enjoy a 4 course dinner at Bonham’s Michelin starred restaurant, followed by a private viewing of the lots in ‘The Bond Street Sale’ that will take place on Saturday December 1st. It consists of one of the specialists taking the group privately around the varied interesting pieces, answering questions, discussing the lots etc. in a private setting with the undivided attention of someone in the know. They can then put a bid if desired by person, online, or by phone the following day, latest bid to be received by 2pm on Friday Nov 30th. The sale takes place from 2pm on Saturday December 1st.
Further detail about each of these exclusive events appears in the programme.